Peer-to-peer fundraising six feet apart can breed innovation! With so many peer-to-peer fundraising campaigns out there, nonprofits must create campaigns and experiences that stand out from the crowd. Why not use the current public health crisis to do just that?
Create new VIRTUAL peer-to-peer fundraising events
Make a list of all the things your community may have in common during this period of isolation. Here are just a few examples:
- Take-Out or Dining Outside
- Enjoying Nature
- Online Shopping
- Sterilizing, wearing masks
- Socializing in small, well-known clusters
- Supporting the elderly or disabled in their neighborhood
- Drive-by birthday parties for children
- Exploring more online entertainment, like Netflix, podcasts, books on tape
Once you have made a list, think of ways to leverage these everyday activities into a virtual peer-to-peer fundraising event. For example:
- Neighborhood clusters could form an outdoor scavenger hunt or block party for under ten people. Each cluster competes to raise the most dollars for a charity.
- Volunteers can offer to deliver take-out from a list of good neighborhood restaurants in exchange for a donation.
- Host a series of coordinated, family-friendly drive-by birthday parties for your organization’s anniversary! Ask participants to make an anniversary donation.
Incentives or tokens of appreciation for events like these include masks and hand sanitizers with your organization’s logo.
We ARE HERE TO HELP!
Whatever you decide, we are here to help! There are many opportunities to leverage your built relationships and constituent generosity during these unique times. Fortunately, Blue Sky Collaborative has developed SWEET! with flexibility, top of mind. Our peer-to-peer fundraising software can adjust to any non-profit’s needs or new ideas both now and in the future.
To learn more about how we can help, contact or call us at (p) 800-330-4109.