Six ways to improve your Silent Auctions.
- Don’t forget who your friends are. You’re much more likely to get tickets to a Red Sox game from your friend who is a season ticket holder than you are from the Red Sox
- Make the first bid. Always write in the minimum bid on the first line of the auction bid sheet.
- Don’t play Penny Ante. Always include a minimum bid increment in a very visible area on the bid sheet
- Free money. For bidders, the prospect of paying $250 for a $500 gift certificate makes it very easy to bid. Be sure to get as many gift certificates as possible for your auction. They are sure to get many bids and are very easy to transport. 🙂
- The Crucial Countdown. Anyone who has bid on an item on Ebay can tell you that bids can double in the final minutes of the auction. Silents auctions are no different. If you don’t make announcements in the minutes and seconds leading up to the end of the auction, you are losing money.
- Don’t Settle. Items that don’t reach minimum bids can be rolled into a live auction or an online auction.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time. Most importantly SWEET! by Blue Sky can also be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
Blue Sky Collaborative’s software supports events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.