Simple, Easy, Yes!
Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, it can save you time. Nonprofits with limited staff need online fundraising software to be a time adder or worst case, time neutral. What is not needed is software that steals time. Whether you are currently using a fundraising software platform (Sphere Kintera) or in the market for the first time the value of time needs to be part of your selection criteria. In laymen’s terms the number of keystrokes it takes to complete a task matters.
The focus today of many peer to peer fundraising platforms is sizzle – look good and have every feature. Very often the sizzle is at the expense of the effort to navigate features. Fundraisers click 5 times when they should only need to click 2 times. Staff clicks 15 times when they should only need to click 5 times. Fundraisers and staff do not communicate the ease of use with the software. ‘It looks good, but….’, is often the quote your hear.
A majority of peer to peer fundraising platforms are not built to the needs of non-profit campaigns such as Sphere Kintera. Platforms are built to the needs of the selling organization. The focus is on what is easy to build and replicate many many times over. Thus an organization must adopt and adapt to how the software works.
When software flexes to the needs of the organization there is time creation. Staff and fundraisers feel good about their software experience. Fundraising goals are easily achieved.
Below are a few ways that simple, easy design of a peer to peer fundraising software platform will help a fundraising campaign achieve its goals:
- Registration forms built around how you run your campaign and collect information.
- Donation collection through credit card, ACH checks, and offline gift recording
- Communications tools to support email, social media and texting
- Staff and admin features to support reporting, data changes and data downloads
- Integrations with your donor management (CRM) or Email marketing platform of choice
The peer to peer fundraising platform you select is a key part of your success. Make sure you consider the value of time and ease of use when making your decision.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our goal is to help your organization maximize the benefits of online peer-to-peer fundraising to help achieve your mission, your Blue Sky. To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109 ext. 803.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time. Most importantly SWEET! by Blue Sky can also be priced to fit. Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
Blue Sky Collaborative’s software supports events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.