What Makes School Pledge Per Lap Fundraising So Effective?
A school pledge per lap event:
- Is a great fundraising approach for schools and easy for kids and staff to understand.
- Is simple to organize.
- Creates fun competition and great camaraderie.
- Can be creative (COSTUMES!) and a fun way for kids/staff to show school spirit.
- Can bring 1000’s and even tens of thousands of new donations.
The Right School Pledge Per Lap Fundraising Software Makes Success Easier
The effectiveness of pledge per lap fundraisers is not a secret. That is why so many schools create their own. But if you want families, kids, staff, and sponsors to be enthusiastic, then you should ensure it is a great event and not just an obligation. Fun food, shirts, prizes and entertainment such as photo-booths, bounce houses, music, etc. are all components of a great, and successful event.
Your School Pledge Per Lap Software Should Be Able To:
- Provide both class and individual fundraising with supporting fundraising pages
- Allow walkers to select their shirt size
- Rank the top fundraising walkers or classes
- Capture a registration fee, if necessary
- Include a pledge per lap and general pledges
- Allow the program to set a minimum fundraising or donation level
- Provide the flexibility to support desired security measures to protect youth
- Offer the use of photos and videos to tell a story
- Promote sponsorship opportunities and company logos
To be successful with your own event, make it different and unique. Be sure that your fundraising software is flexible enough to have features that support your own unique needs. Blue Sky Collaborative creates school pledge per lap fundraising software. Our Sweet! and Blue Sky Give! fundraising platforms are ideal for any non-profit or school that holds walk-a-thons or other pledge-based events such as bowl-a-thons, golf-a-thons, run-a-thons, any-a-thons. Contact us to learn more about how we can help your fundraising event be successful.