I’m not a huge fan of swimming in cold weather. But it’s definitely more palatable if done in the name of a good cause. ‘Cupid Splash’ (http://www.cupidsplash.org) was a winter/springtime swim-a-
Save the Harbor / Save the Bay’s (http://www.savetheharbor.org/) mission is to restore and preserve Boston Harbor and Mass Bay for marine life and humans.
Great local companies like Harpoon Brewery and Gillette sponsored the swim-a-
This was a successful
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time, and with Blue Sky, it can also be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
Blue Sky Collaborative’s software supports events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.