The Grizzlies Foundation got it done.
They raised over $26.1 million since 2004. They funded numerous Memphis area organizations including the New Ballet Ensemble & School, Memphis Prep Program, Leadership Memphis, ArtsMemphis, the Memphis Child Advocacy Center
I know first hand (http://grizzliesbowlnbash.com/) that they really do care. The Grizzlies Foundation continues to be an excellent model for other professional sports foundations. For more information, visit http://grizzliesfoundation.org/.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time, and with Blue Sky, it can also be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Blue Sky Collaborative’s software supports events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.