The most common element of event peer to peer fundraising sites is the home page thermometer displaying the fundraising goal of the event and the amount of money raised to date. This metric is so common and perhaps even cliched that it is commonly overlooked by site users.
We’ve found that campaigns with multiple, complementary measures of success displayed on their site do especially well. Here are some examples of other goals and meters set by our clients:
- # of Teams
- # of Referrals
- # of Donations instead of the Donation Total $
- # Facebook Shares
- # Email Shares
- # Photos posted on the site
Of course, all of these goals feed into the objective of raising as much money as possible but sometimes its more fun for your campaign participants to focus on engagement and not just “the ask” all of the time. And if they do, “the ask” becomes easier and sometimes not even necessary.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time. Most importantly with SWEET! by Blue Sky it can be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
Blue Sky Collaborative’s software supports events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.