Here’s a short list of reasons why nonprofits should focus on making their websites mobile-friendly and less on App development.
- Creating and Maintaining an App is expensive.
- Making your existing website mobile-friendly is easy and not expensive.
- The App Marketplace is cluttered with useless Apps.
- No one will download an App to donate to you. For donations, an App can be a barrier.
- Phones are getting more and more sophisticated on a daily basis. Many smartphones can render a web page exactly the way it looks in a browser.
- Leverage the work you’ve done already on your website by making it more mobile friendly.
- Unless your App provides some real value, no one will download it. Getting news and updates from your organization is not of real value.
This is not to say that App creation should be abandoned. Think creatively and develop an App that people (even ones that are not in your database already) will want to download.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time. Most importantly SWEET! by Blue Sky can also be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
Blue Sky Collaborative’s software supports events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.