What Makes Online Fundraising So Great for Football Programs?
- Ease of use for participants, coaches, staff, volunteers, and donors = higher fundraising revenue
- Branding and imagery allows the football program to tell its story its way = create emotional connections
- Teams, athletes, coaches, etc. can monitor the progress of the campaign = fun competition
- Sponsors are well advertised = higher fundraising revenue
- All financial transactions are in one place to track, monitor and reference = time saved
Online Fundraising Software Will Make Success Easier
The effectiveness of an online fundraiser is simply better than an offline campaign. The days of raffle tickets, bake sales and other classic fundraising mechanisms need to come to an end. Online fundraising is better for everyone involved; players, coaches, sponsors, families of players and the program staff. Online fundraising creates better engagement and simplifies donating, communicating and tracking a campaign. The benefits are greater dollars raised, ease of use, time saved, less to manage and lower costs.
The cost is significantly cheaper. Offline campaigns often have an expense ratio (cost/revenue) of 60-90%. The result is no remaining revenue to invest back into the program. This is a lot of hard work with a minimal return. Online campaigns, on the other hand, have an expense ratio of 3-10%. The great news is this is a lot less work and greater return. The math and money are significantly better when using fundraising software.
Your Fundraising Software Should Be Able To:
- Provide both team and individual fundraising w/ supporting fundraising pages
- Allow the program to capture a registration fee if necessary
- Allow the program to include a pledge campaign
- Allow the program to set a minimum fundraising or donation level
- Provide the flexibility to support desired security measures to protect youth
- Provide the use of photos and videos to tell a story
- Have leaderboards to rank the top fundraising players or teams
Mountain United Football Club is a great example of a program using fundraising software to raise money to support their players, families, coaches, and program. Having managed their campaign completely offline, they moved to an online platform and raised over $150k in less than a month.
Blue Sky Collaborative creates sports programs fundraising software. Our SWEET! fundraising platform is ideal for any program that does fundraising. Thousands of people use Blue Sky Collaborative software to support events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.