WHAT MAKES BIKE-A-THON FUNDRAISING SO GREAT?
- Great event for the entire family.
- Simple to organize due to limitless online resources to help.
- Attract true supporters of the organization.
- A successful event can bring 100’s and even 1000’s of new donors to your organization.
THE RIGHT BIKE-A-THON FUNDRAISING SOFTWARE WILL MAKE SUCCESS EASIER
The effectiveness of Bike-a-
If you want people to choose your bike-a-
YOUR BIKE-A-THON SOFTWARE SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- Allow riders or teams to register and set up a fundraising page simultaneously
- Offer riders the option to pick their food choices
- Allow riders to select their shirt size
- Allow riders to register their families
- Offer riders the option to select times for photos
- Support volunteer to registration
- Rank the top fundraising riders and teams
- Rank the riders who referred the most people to the event.
BIKE TO THE BEACH is a great example of a full-featured bike-a-
Blue Sky Collaborative creates Bike-a-
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- Craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- Collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Thousands of people use Blue Sky Collaborative’s software to support events and campaigns of all types.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.