Questions about SWEET! by Blue Sky Collaborative
Yes, when a participant registers they can:
- Start a Team
- Join a Team or
- Participate Individually.
A Team starter gets a Team and Individual Fundraising page.
Yes, upon completion of the registration process, a participant:
- Taken to their dashboard to manage their profile
- Has a fundraising page created, that they can edit
- Receives a registration confirmation email from the platform
Yes, fundraisers can have the option to register only and not fundraise. This is a feature that we can add if you ask us to provide that feature.
Yes, you can control most of the content on the site including:
- Use of images and video feeds
- Text size and color
- Fundraising page content
- Email content sent to participants
- Setting the fundraising goal
- Manage transaction and participant details
Depending on the platform offering you select you can use our software month to month or purchase for only a year.
Our standard pricing is a license fee only on the platform offering you select. The only transaction fee you are charged is by the credit card payment gateway.
We also offer a software fee-based pricing if you prefer that payment method.
We set you up directly with the payment gateway so you receive your funds by a batch deposit within 48-72 hours of processing.
What a fun ride this has been!!! We made our goal (YES!!!!) and are already looking forward to working with you all on our pledge pages for Mutt Strut!! We have been really pleased with our first attempt at on-line pledging and you all have been so very attentive and helpful. We know it will… Read more “First year success!”