Questions about SWEET! by Blue Sky Collaborative
Yes, when a participant registers they can:
- Start a Team
- Join a Team or
- Participate Individually.
A Team starter gets a Team and Individual Fundraising page.
Yes, upon completion of the registration process, a participant:
- Taken to their dashboard to manage their profile
- Has a fundraising page created, that they can edit
- Receives a registration confirmation email from the platform
Yes, fundraisers can have the option to register only and not fundraise. This is a feature that we can add if you ask us to provide that feature.
Yes, you can control most of the content on the site including:
- Use of images and video feeds
- Text size and color
- Fundraising page content
- Email content sent to participants
- Setting the fundraising goal
- Manage transaction and participant details
Depending on the platform offering you select you can use our software month to month or purchase for only a year.
Our standard pricing is a license fee only on the platform offering you select. The only transaction fee you are charged is by the credit card payment gateway.
We also offer a software fee-based pricing if you prefer that payment method.
We set you up directly with the payment gateway so you receive your funds by a batch deposit within 48-72 hours of processing.
Things went much more smoothly even with the crunch of getting the site together in record time & the event coming so quickly. I’m already looking forward to next year. We had very few requests for assistance with registering/donating/page set-ups/etc… the site is very user friendly! Just what we needed.