So far, over 3000 elementary school students in Texas have created their fundraising pages on the Bookspring Read-a-thon pledge fundraising site. Students have raised close to $150,000 in the Read-a-Thon.
Everything is bigger down in Texas!
The money they raised goes toward providing books and assistance to kids in Austin TX. The event also inspires reading and community service in elementary school students. The students read hundreds of pages of books to collect pledge money.
For more information, please visit http://readathon.bookspring.org.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time. Most importantly SWEET! by Blue Sky can also be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Blue Sky Collaborative’s software supports events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.