Many individual fundraisers have opted to use crowdfunding as a way to raise and manage their donations. However, when implementing a peer to peer fundraising platform for your event, we feel there is a better alternative to using a crowdfunding site.
Peer to peer fundraising is primarily conducted in one of three ways:
- Proprietary Event
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
We see the long-term benefits of the proprietary event and DIY peer to peer fundraising as unsurpassed. Furthermore, these are the best ways to develop a branded and sustainable campaign, and one that can become the centerpiece of your organization.
Peer to Peer vs. Crowdfunding
At Blue Sky Collaborative our sole focus is on delivering online peer to peer fundraising software. As a result, our approach to building software is not the norm. This is especially relevant when comparing our peer to peer software to crowdfunding sites. There are many reasons to consider a peer to peer as an alternative to using a crowdfunding site. A noteworthy fact is that we focus on an organization’s fundraising campaign and fundraisers equally.
Crowdfunding sites do a great job of supporting individuals but not organizations when it comes to conducting a fundraising campaign. Crowdfunding sites are best for individuals raising money for an organization while participating in a third party event, such as the New York City Marathon.
Organizations with proprietary events or DIY campaigns need flexible and fully customizable peer to peer software in order to succeed in their fundraising efforts. Here’s why our Sweet! peer to peer fundraising software outperforms and is a better alternative to crowdfunding software:
- Event management tools are included to register participants, sell tickets and manage volunteers.
- Design/branding options are offered to ensure the organization and campaign are the core imagery and messaging of the site.
- E-mail and social media communication tools are provided to empower and motivate fundraisers to ask for and raise more funds.
- Pricing does not include multiple or hidden fees to set up, use, and maintain the fundraising site.
Effective peer to peer fundraising software is essential to a non-profit or school’s fundraising success. It’s important that your campaign stands apart from the crowd. Whether you are a small, medium or large organization, Blue Sky Collaborative can develop your fundraising site your way.
As a result, your proprietary event or DIY campaign will come to life your way. Also, because peer to peer fundraising should be fun and inspire friendly competition, we ensure both your organization and fundraisers can convey their personality, passion and efforts their way.
Whether your organization is seeking the cure for a disease, ending a cycle of homelessness in a community, or providing scholarships to under-served children, your peer to peer fundraising approach is unique. That’s why we evolve our Sweet! platform in collaboration with you to meet the unique needs of your campaign.
Our goal is to help you maximize the benefits of online peer to peer fundraising to achieve your mission.
Our Guiding Principles
- Sweet! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time. Most importantly SWEET! by Blue Sky can also be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!