Peer to peer fundraising primarily comes in three forms:
- Proprietary Event
- Do-It-Yourself (DIY)
We see the long-term benefits of the proprietary event and DIY peer to peer fundraising as unsurpassed. Furthermore, these are the primary ways to develop a branded and sustainable campaign, one that can become the centerpiece of your organization.
Peer to Peer vs. Crowdfunding
At Blue Sky Collaborative our sole focus is online peer-to-peer fundraising software. As a result, our approach to building software is not the norm. This is especially relevant when comparing our peer to peer software to crowdfunding sites. Most noteworthy we focus on an organization’s campaign and fundraisers equally.
Crowdfunding sites do a great job of supporting individuals, not organizations when raising money for a campaign. Crowdfunding sites are best for individuals raising money for an organization while participating in a third party event, such as the NYC Marathon.
Organizations with proprietary events or DIY campaigns need flexible and fully customizable peer to peer software. Here’s why our SWEET! peer to peer fundraising software outperforms crowdfunding software:
- Event management tools included to register participants, sell tickets and manage volunteers
- Design/branding options to ensure the organization and campaign are the core imagery and messaging of the site
- E-mail and social media communication tools to empower and motivate fundraisers to ask for and raise more funds
- Pricing does not include multiple or hidden fees to set up, use, and maintain the site
Effective peer to peer fundraising software is essential to a non-profit or school’s success. Therefore your campaign must stand apart from the crowd. Whether a small, medium or large organization, Blue Sky Collaborative crafts your fundraising site your way.
As a result, your proprietary event or DIY campaign ways of working come to life your way. Also, peer to peer fundraising needs to be fun and inspire friendly competition. Therefore Blue Sky Collaborative ensures organizations and fundraisers can convey their personality, passion, and efforts their way.
Whether seeking the cure for a disease, ending a cycle of homelessness in a community, or providing scholarships to under-served children, each organization’s peer to peer fundraising approach is unique. Blue Sky Collaborative evolves our SWEET! platform in collaboration with our clients to meet the unique needs of their campaign.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our goal is to help you maximize the benefits of online peer-to-peer fundraising to achieve your mission.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
Peer to Peer Fundraising software can be simple, it can be easy to use, and it can save you time. Most importantly SWEET! by Blue Sky can also be priced to fit.
Let us know how we can help you experience Simple. Easy. Yes!
Blue Sky Collaborative’s fundraising software platforms support events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s fundraising software to raise millions of dollars every year. The company was founded in 2002 and has offices in Boston MA and Southwestern CT.
Contact us to learn more about how we can help your fundraising efforts.