To support and know your participants will create fundraising success for your nonprofit or school. Supporting and knowing is essential because of your participants’ needs. The key to best support and learn about your participants is your registration form.
A Key To Growth
Your registration form allows you to support your participants’ needs by offering.
- Automatic creation of fundraising pages
- Different tiers of fundraising- gold, silver & bronze
- Multi-person registration
- Family registration
- Promo codes to reduce fees
- Donation while registering
Your registration form allows the ability to offer your participants opportunities to join and support your event easily. Participants who feel supported are grateful. Gratefulness leads to greater enthusiasm and generosity from your participants. Whether you are looking to boost participation, fundraising or increase the ease of use for your participants a registration form is a critical piece of your success.
Your registration form allows you to know why your participants do and do not fundraise.
- Do they have a special connection to your mission or your organization?
- Are they participating to support and join a friend or co-workers?
Your registration form allows the ability to survey people simply and quickly to learn the answers to these questions. Knowing these answers allows you to target your communication to each group. Targeted communication provides a better opportunity to create relevancy or deepen a connection moment with your audiences.
Does Your Registration Form Serve You?
Your registration form is one of the first experiences participants have with your campaign and organization. Does your peer to peer fundraising registration form allow you to run your campaign, your way? If not, you are missing out on an improved user experience and valuable information.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our experience teaches us that each campaign and its participants are unique. Supporting and understanding your participants should not be a task too difficult to undertake. We believe software should flex to people, so they get the information they need, their way to maximize their fundraising potential.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our goal is to help you maximize the benefits of online peer-to-peer fundraising to achieve your mission. To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109 ext. 803.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge transaction fees for the dollars you and your fundraisers earn.
- We do not handle our clients’ money.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.