World class healthcare institutions could be Massachusetts’ greatest resource. Boston reisdents are very fortunate to have access to the best doctors and nurses on earth. ROFEH International extends this access to everyone in the world. It’s a great idea.
ROFEH International is a humanitarian project dedicated to helping the sick from all walks of life. ROFEH supports patients and their families from around the world and throughout the United States when they are forced to leave their homes to seek emergency medical treatment at Boston’s prestigious medical centers.
ROFEH provides a wide variety of support services to ensure that patients and their families have the best resources available during their stay in Boston. These include:
- Medical referral system to doctors and hospitals
- Transportation To and from airport/train/bus and hospitals
- Housing facilities with private furnished apartments for medical stays
- Respite care for family members who may be by the bedside of a love one for periods of time without a break.
- Interpreting services upon request
- Kosher food
Each year ROFEH:
- Supports over 1,000 Individuals
- Serves over 6,000 meals
- Provides 200 airport trips
- Plus countless medical trips
For more information visit http://www.rofehint.org/ or follow them at: