WHAT MAKES BIKE-A-THON FUNDRAISING SO GREAT?
- Bike-a-thons are great events for the entire family.
- Bike-a-thons can be simple to organize due limitless online resources to help.
- Bike-a-thons attract true supporters of the organization.
- A successful Bike-a-thon can bring 100’s and even 1000’s of new donors to your organization.
THE RIGHT BIKE-A-THON FUNDRAISING SOFTWARE CAN BE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SUCCESS AND FAILURE
The effectiveness of Bike-a-thon fundraisers is not a secret that is why so many organizations host their own. This means that prospective riders and donors have a lot of options to choose from. If you want people to choose your bike-a-thon, then it should be a great event and not just an obligation. Great food, shirts, prizes, photo-booths, bounce houses, music, etc… are all components of a great event.
YOUR BIKE-A-THON SOFTWARE SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- Allow riders to register and set up a fundraising page simultaneously
- Allow riders to pick their food choices
- Allow riders to select their shirt size
- Allow riders to register their kids
- Allow riders to select times for photos
- Allow volunteers to register and select from available volunteer shifts
- Rank the top fundraising riders
- Rank the riders who referred the most people to the event.
BIKE TO THE BEACH is a great example of a full-featured bike-a-thon software that supports an amazing event that people look forward to attending. To be successful with your own bike-a-thon, make it different from other ordinary rides and be sure that your bike-a-thon software is flexible enough to have features that support your own unique needs.
Blue Sky Collaborative creates Bike-a-thon fundraising software. Our SWEET! Bike-a-thon fundraising platform is ideal for any company, non-profit or school that holds bikeathons or pledge-based events like walk-athons, bowl-a-thons, golf-a-thons, run-a-thons, any-a-thons. The company was founded in 2002.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge transaction fees for the dollars you and your fundraisers earn.
- We do not handle our clients’ money.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success
Thousands of people use Blue Sky Collaborative’s software to support events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.