Your peer to peer fundraising campaign or event needs the right software to attract supporters. Also the software needs to effectively assist each group within your fundraising circle, because each group needs different features to maximize their enthusiasm and success. As a result how you choose your peer to peer fundraising software either maximizes or minimizes how well each group succeeds. Especially relevant as well is whether your nonprofit or school is getting the right combination of value and quality for the money you invest.
With the above mentioned in mind, at a minimum an ideal peer to peer fundraising platform will do the following:
Participant & Donor Features
- Supporters can easily create, share, and manage a personal or team fundraising page.
- Contains built-in email and social media tools to get the word out easily.
- Sample email templates and social media posts to simplify communications.
- Is mobile responsive allowing reading, registration and donations via a smart device.
- Branding and design matches your website to maintain one voice in the look and feel of your communications.
- URL promotes your campaign or event.
- Displays high quality images or videos to promote your campaign or event.
- Sponsor logos and details are well displayed and easy to read.
- Built-in email and social media tools to allow staff to get the word out easily.
- Editable email templates and social media posts available to staff.
- Edit content posted by participants.
- Provides easy to understand and downloadable data and metrics.
- Provides event day onsite donation transactions.
- Allows you to lower your software expense ratio over time.
- Offers a flexible payment plan that is budget and fundraising income friendly.
- Does not charge you percentage fees on the fundraising dollars you raise.
- Allows you to select your desired payment gateway.
- Offers ability to integrate with your donor management system.
Finally use this checklist to help you choose the best peer to peer fundraising software for your campaign or event. Since the software you choose will highly influence the success of each group in your fundraising circle, ensure you select the best combination of quality and value for the money you invest.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our goal is to help you maximize the benefits of online peer-to-peer fundraising to achieve your mission. To learn more about our SWEET! platform and how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109 ext. 803.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client, because you are unique.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge transaction fees on the dollars you and your fundraisers earn.
- We do not handle our clients’ money.
- Technology user friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
Blue Sky Collaborative is a peer to peer fundraising software developer and design services firm. Our SWEET! online peer to peer fundraising platform is ideal for any company, non-profit or school, large or small, that holds participant or pledge events: CSR, walk-a-thons, golf-a-thons, run-a-thons, any-a-thons. The company was founded in 2002.
At present thousands of people use Blue Sky Collaborative’s software to support events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s peer to peer fundraising software to raise tens of millions of dollars.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.