WHAT MAKES CHARITY RIDE FUNDRAISING SO GREAT?
- Charity rides are great events for the entire family.
- Charity rides can be simple to organize due to limitless online resources to help.
- Charity rides attract true supporters of the organization.
- A successful charity ride can bring 100’s and even 1000’s of new donors to your organization.
THE RIGHT CHARITY RIDE FUNDRAISING SOFTWARE WILL MAKE SUCCESS EASIER
The effectiveness of charity ride fundraisers is not a secret that is why so many organizations host their own. This means that prospective riders and donors have a lot of options to choose from. If you want people to choose your charity ride, then it should be a great event and not just an obligation. Great food, shirts, prizes, photo-booths, bounce houses, music, etc… are all components of a great event.
YOUR CHARITY RIDE SOFTWARE SHOULD BE ABLE TO:
- Allow riders or teams to register and set up a fundraising page simultaneously
- Allow riders to pick their food choices
- Allow riders to select their shirt size
- Allow riders to register their families
- Allow riders to select times for photos
- Allow volunteers to register and select from available volunteer shifts
- Rank the top fundraising riders and teams
- Rank the riders who referred the most people to the event.
BIKE TO THE BEACH is a great example of full-featured charity ride software that supports an amazing event that people look forward to attending. To be successful with your own charity ride, make it different from other ordinary rides and be sure that your charity software is flexible enough to have features that support your own unique needs.
Blue Sky Collaborative creates charity ride fundraising software. Our SWEET! Bike-a-thon fundraising platform is ideal for any company, non-profit or school that holds charity rides or pledge-based events like walk-a-thons, bowl-a-thons, golf-a-thons, run-a-thons, any-a-thons. The company was founded in 2002.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client because you are unique.`
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge software fees on the donations you and your fundraisers raise.
- We do not handle our clients’ money.
- Technology user-friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
Thousands of people use Blue Sky Collaborative’s software to support events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits, and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s Fundraising Software to raise millions of dollars every year
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109, ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.