With so many peer to peer fundraising campaigns today, it’s imperative that nonprofits create campaign experiences that stand out from the crowd. Most noteworthy is potential participants and donors have many alternatives to supporting your organization’s fundraising campaign. As a result how potential supporters feel about your fundraising site will influence their decision on how to invest their enthusiasm, money and time.
Therefore your organization need the best possible branding and messaging on your peer to peer fundraising site. Great branding and messaging conveys the personality of your organization’s campaign, event and participants. This is important because the emotion and feeling supporters experience with your campaign is what keeps them coming back year after year.
In addition to branding and messaging how a nonprofit runs their campaign needs to be unique. Whether registration, event day activities or communication each step in the fundraising cycle is an opportunity to be different. Creating a unique campaign is only as easy as how flexible the peer to peer fundraising software is that you select.
Below are a few ways that a completely flexible peer to peer fundraising software platform will help a fundraising campaign stand out from the crowd.
- Registration and navigation flexibility
- Customizable branding, URL, imagery and page layout
- Branding matches the organization’s brand – not the software vendor’s brand.
- Campgain photos and videos easily incorporated onto the site
- Participant communications tools for e-mail and social media
- Donor referral features
- Multiple payment options for donors
- Volunteer & sponsorship management meets your ways of working
Reporting and admin support:
- Communication tools that either speak with everyone or specific group of people
- Reports that allow you to dig deeper easily and create custom layouts to make analytics simpler
- Game changing insights are easy to achieve and allow you to take your campaign to your envisioned level
Social Media Communications:
- Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. sharing that is personalized to the organization and the person sharing
- Shares that are seasonal and branded with your organization’s artwork
- Donor management (CRM)
- Payment Gateways
- Reporting software
- E-mail marketing platforms
- Thankfully, now integration is simple and is the best way to provide organizations the best tools available
Most of all your nonprofit or school’s fundraising campaign needs to stand apart from the crowd or it is open to a long, slow decline. Therefore, a vital decision in developing uniqueness and desired messaging is the peer to peer fundraising platform you select. A completely flexible peer to peer fundraising software solution helps you as much in year three as it did in year one. The right peer to peer fundraising software can evolve over time to be an indispensable and one of a kind resource.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our goal is to help you maximize the benefits of online peer-to-peer fundraising to achieve your mission. To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109 ext. 803.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
- SWEET! software promotes our client’s brand and vision.
- We craft to the needs of the client, because you are unique.
- We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
- We do not charge transaction fees on the dollars you and your fundraisers earn.
- We do not handle our clients’ money.
- Technology user friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
Blue Sky Collaborative is a peer to peer fundraising software developer and design services firm. Our SWEET! online peer to peer fundraising platform is ideal for any company, non-profit or school, large or small, that holds participant or pledge events: CSR, walk-a-thons, golf-a-thons, run-a-thons, any-a-thons. The company was founded in 2002.
At present thousands of people use Blue Sky Collaborative’s software to support events and campaigns of all types. Several hundred companies, non-profits and schools, in multiple languages, use Blue Sky Collaborative’s peer to peer fundraising software to raise tens of millions of dollars.
To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109 ext. 803.
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT.