Peer to peer fundraising primarily comes in three forms: Proprietary Event, Do-It-Yourself (DIY) and Crowdfunding. We see the long-term benefits of proprietary event and DIY peer to peer fundraising as unsurpassed. Furthermore they are the primary ways to develop a branded and sustainable campaign. A campaign that can become the centerpiece of your organization.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our sole focus is online peer to peer fundraising software. As a result our approach to building software is not the norm. This is especially relevant when comparing our peer to peer software to crowdfunding sites. Most noteworthy we focus on an organization’s campaign and fundraisers equally.
Crowdfunding sites do a great job of supporting individuals not organizations when raising money for a campaign. Crowdfunding sites are best for individuals raising money for an organization while participating in a third party event, such as the NYC Marathon.
Organizations with proprietary events or DIY campaigns need flexible and fully customizable peer to peer software. Here’s why our SWEET! peer to peer fundraising software out performs crowdfunding software:
1) Event management tools included to register participants, sell tickets and manage volunteers
2) Design/branding options to ensure the organization and campaign are the core imagery and messaging of the site
3) E-mail and social media communication tools to empower and motivate fundraisers to ask for and raise more funds
4) Pricing does not include multiple or hidden fees to set up, use and maintain the site
Effective peer to peer fundraising software is essential to a non-profit or school’s success. Therefore your campaign must stand apart from the crowd. Whether a small, medium or large organization, Blue Sky Collaborative crafts your fundraising site your way.
As a result your proprietary event or DIY campaign ways of working come to life your way. Also peer to peer fundraising needs to be fun and inspire friendly competition. Therefore Blue Sky Collaborative ensures organizations and fundraisers can convey their personality, passion and efforts their way.
Whether seeking the cure for a disease, ending a cycle of homelessness in a community or providing scholarships to under-served children, each organization’s peer to peer fundraising approach is unique. Blue Sky Collaborative evolves our SWEET! platform in collaboration with our clients to meet the unique needs of their campaign.
At Blue Sky Collaborative our goal is to help you maximize the benefits of online peer-to-peer fundraising to achieve your mission. To learn more about how we can help, visit our website www.blueskycollaborative.com or call us at (p) 800-330-4109 ext. 803.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
1. SWEET! promotes our client’s brand and vision.
2. We craft to the needs of the client, because you are unique.
3. We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
4. We do not charge transaction fees on the dollars you and your fundraisers earn.
5. We do not handle our clients’ money.
6. Technology user friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
Blue Sky Collaborative is a peer to peer fundraising software developer and design services firm that produces fundraising sites for nonprofits and schools of all sizes.
SWEET! peer to peer fundraising software is ideal for any non-profit or school, large or small, that holds participant or pledge events –walk-a-thons, golf-a-thons, run-a-thons, any-a-thons. The company was founded in 2002, and at present thousands of people use Blue Sky’s software in non-profit and school campaigns of all sizes and focus
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT. Several hundred non-profits, in multiple languages use Blue Sky’s software to raise tens of millions of dollars.