With so many peer to peer campaigns today, it’s imperative that nonprofits create fundraising campaigns and experiences that stand out from the crowd. The moment a potential participant or donor first experiences your campaign is when they land on your fundraising home page. In that moment, the campaign can either evoke an emotion and call to action that is answered or simply scrolled away. Potential participants and donors have many options to invest their money and time. To be successful, campaigns need to cater to the personality of the specific organization and participants to keep them coming back year after year and asking for contributions.
Here are a few ways that flexible Peer to Peer fundraising software can help a campaign stand out.
- Navigation customization, branding, imagery and layout flexibility
- Branding matches the organization’s brand – not the software vendor’s brand.
- Campgain photos and videos easily incorporated onto the site
- Participant communications tools for e-mail and social media
- Donor referral features and multiple ways to donate
- Volunteer & Sponsorship management meets your ways of working
Reporting and admin support:
- Communication tools to speak with everyone or a sub-group of persons
- Reports that allow you to dig deeper easily and create custom layouts to make analytics simpler
- Game changing insights are easier to achieve and allow you to take your campaign to your envisioned level.
Social Media Communications:
- Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc. sharing that is personalized to the organization and the person asking.
- Shares that are seasonal and branded with your organization’s artwork.
- Donor management (CRM)
- Payment Gateways
- Reporting software
- E-mail marketing platforms
- Thankfully, now integration is simple and is the best way to provide organizations the best tools available.
In this day and age, your campaign needs to stand apart or it is open to a long, slow decline. A vital component in developing this uniqueness and branding is the peer to peer fundraising platform. A completely flexible peer to peer fundraising software can be molded over time to be an indispensable, one-of-kind resource, just like your campaign!
About the Authors
At Blue Sky Collaborative, our focus is Peer to Peer fundraising.
OUR GUIDING PRINCIPLES
1. SWEET promotes our client’s brand and vision.
2. We craft to the needs of the client, because you are unique.
3. We collaborate to foster an organization’s success.
4. We do not charge transaction fees on the dollars you and your fundraisers earn.
5. We do not handle our clients’ money.
6. Technology user friendliness is essential to fundraising success.
Blue Sky Collaborative is a fundraising software developer and design services firm that produces fundraising sites for nonprofits of all sizes. SWEET online fundraising software is ideal for any non-profit, large or small, that holds participant or pledge events –walk-a-thons, golf-a-thons, run-a-thons, any-a-thons. The company was founded in 2002, and at present thousands of people use Blue Sky’s software in non-profit campaigns of all sizes and focus
Blue Sky Collaborative has offices in Boston, MA and Southwestern CT. Several hundred non-profits, in multiple languages use Blue Sky’s software to raise hundreds of millions of dollars.